Vegan scrambled eggs with silken tofu
Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Place the silken tofu, protein powder, turmeric, kala namak, salt and pepper in a blender jug and blend well with a hand blender
- . Now crumble the firm tofu into small pieces, dice the onion and fold both into the silken tofu mixture.
- Heat some oil in a pan and add the mixture for the vegan scrambled eggs.
- Let it slowly firm up on a medium heat and stir from time to time.
- Give the scrambled eggs some time, it takes a little longer than the original! But it's worth the wait.
- As soon as the desired consistency is achieved, you can fold in some fresh chives and enjoy your vegan scrambled eggs.
Nutri-Plus wishes you bon appétit!
100 g tofu, firm
30 g 6K protein powder, neutral
1 small onion
a good pinch of kala namak
some salt, pepper, turmeric
1-2 tsp neutral vegetable oil