Sweet potato falafel with avocado and mint yoghurt dip
- Peel the sweet potatoes, cut into thin slices, brush with oil and season.
- Preheat the oven to 150°C and spread the sliced potatoes on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake the potato slices in the oven for approx. 30 minutes. After baking, mix the cooled potato slices with chickpeas, flour and water to form a mushy mixture. Season with salt and pepper and then mix together again vigorously.
- Shape the potato mixture into small balls with moistened hands, place on a baking tray and bake again for 30 minutes until crispy.
- For the avocado dip, lightly sauté the spring onion in a pan. Then blend the spring onion with the remaining ingredients (avocado, yoghurt, tomatoes, mint, salt, pepper) in a blender.
- Garnish the finished sweet potato balls with the avocado dip on a plate. That's it!
Created by: Chrissi_fitclean
1 sweet potato
200 g chickpeas
10 g chickpea flour
10 g yoghurt
1 spring onion
2 small tomatoes
some salt, pepper, dill, potato spice
1 leaf of fresh mint