Stuffed mushrooms with jacket potatoes
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Preparation of mushrooms
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (fan oven).
- Wash the mushrooms and remove the stalks.
- Peel and finely dice the garlic and onions. Then sauté in a pan with a little coconut oil.
- Wash the spinach and parsley. Cut both into small pieces and mix well with the soya yoghurt,protein powder and the contents of the pan. Flavour with salt and pepper. Add a little water if necessary if the consistency is too firm. Fill the mushrooms and place them upside down in an oven dish greased with oil.
- Bake in the oven at 180°C for about 15 minutes.
Preparation of baked potatoes
- Wash and halve the potatoes .
- Mix the potatoes in a bowl with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, salt and paprika spice.
- Then spread the potatoes on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake in the oven at 180°C for around 20-25 minutes.
nutri+ wishes you bon appétit!
Created by: jenni-dossy
|Fresh spinach leaves
|Nature's Protein, Neutral
|Clove of garlic
|coconut and olive oil, salt and pepper, paprika spice