Quick cinnamon buns with vanilla pudding
- Mix the pea rice protein with the apple sauce
- . Roll out the yeast dough and spread with the filling
- . Roll up from the long side and cut into slices.
- Place the cinnamon buns in a baking dish and bake for 25 minutes at 200 degrees.
- In the meantime, mix the protein pudding with the plant-based drink.
- Serve and enjoy together.
Tip: It's even quicker with our new Kilopurzler cinnamon bun variety. Mix the shake and enjoy the cinnamon bun as a shake!
Nutri-Plus wishes you bon appétit!
Created by: @healthvy_sarah
1 tbsp Pea-Rice Protein Cinnamon-Sugar
10 tbsp apple sauce
Pinch of cinnamon
2 tbsp protein pudding vanilla
100 ml plant-based drink