Protein-rich sweet potato and carrot soup
PreparationPreparation time: 20 minutes
Makes 1 litre of sweet potato and carrot soup
- Peel the onion, garlic and ginger and roughly chop everything
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan and briefly fry the onions, ginger and garlic in it.
- Peel the carrots and sweet potatoes, cut everything into small cubes and add to the pan.
- Deglaze everything with the vegetable stock and leave to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Puree everything with a hand blender to a creamy soup.
- Stir the protein powder into a little water and add it to the soup, puree again if necessary.
- Finally, add a squeeze of lime juice and the spices. Garnish with fresh coriander.
Nutri-Plus wishes you bon appétit!
2 cloves of garlic
200 g sweet potatoes
200 g carrots
10 g coconut oil
600 ml vegetable stock
2 stalks of coriander
1 piece of ginger
200 ml water
30 g 6K protein powder, neutral
some salt, pepper, nutmeg