Protein-rich millet and pumpkin balls
Preparation time: 45 minutes, including baking time
Makes approx. 12 balls (2 portions)
- Preheat the oven to 175 °C .
- Cut the pumpkin in half, remove the seeds and place in the oven for about 20-25 minutes.
- Wash the millet under lukewarm water and cook it in plenty of water.
- Once the pumpkin is soft, put it in the blender and blend it to a mushy mass.
- Peel the onion and garlic and chop both very finely.
- Fold the pumpkin pulp into the millet and add all the other ingredients. Shape the mixture into small balls and place them on a baking tray.
- Leave the balls in the oven for around 15 minutes.
- Enjoy with salad or in a bowl.
nutri+ wishes you bon appétit!