Protein caramel peanut bites
- Coarsely grind the apricots/dates in a blender or finely chop by hand with a knife .
- Then roughly chop the nuts in a blender .
- Knead the chopped apricots/dates and nuts as well as the protein powder and oatmeal into a dough. If the mixture is too dry, you can add a little water. Press the mixture into a square mould. The mould should be lined with baking paper or cling film so that the mixture can be easily removed later.
- Mix the peanut butter with the maple syrup and spread over the mixture. Place everything in the fridge for approx. 20 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate and spread on top. Place the mould in the fridge again until the chocolate has set. To cut, it is best to hold the knife under hot water beforehand.
Nutri-Plus wishes you bon appétit!
Created by: ginaa_marie99
|getrocknete Aprikosen oder Datteln
|Nüsse (z. B. Mandeln/Cashews/Walnüsse oder ein Mix)
|3K-Proteinpulver (z. B. Vanilla-Toffee)