Onigirirazu - Sushi sandwich with teriyaki sauce
- Rinse the sushi rice in a sieve until the water is no longer milky white.
- Drain the water and leave the rice to soak for 30 minutes in a pan with a lid, but without heat
- Add 400 ml of water to the rice, bring to the boil and then simmer with the lid closed on the lowest setting until the liquid is gone (about 20 minutes).
- Cover the rice with a damp tea towel and leave to soak for 1 hour.
- Stir the rice vinegar and salt into the rice.
- Place the nori sheet with the tip facing you. Layer white rice, vegetables and then rice again in the middle (be careful not to pile it too high).
- Join the corners of the nori sheet in the middle and cut the sandwich apart in the middle.
- Garnish with the Nutri-Plus teriyaki sauce and sesame seeds.
Nutri-Plus wishes you bon appétit!
Created by: @healthvy_sarah
125 g sushi rice (raw weight)
400 ml water
3 tbsp rice vinegar
1 tbsp salt
Filling: Tofu, vegetables as desired
Toppings: Nutri-Plus Teriyaki Sauce, sesame