High-protein strawberry tiramisu
- Soak the cashews in water the day before to make them easier to puree
- First prepare the sponge dough: Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix 240 ml plant-based drink with the apple cider vinegar and leave to infuse for approx. 5 minutes.
- Then add the oil and flave drops and mix well.
- Add the flour, starch, baking powder and salt and mix with a hand mixer to form a smooth dough.
- Spread the batter onto a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake for around 15 - 20 minutes.
- For the cream, place all the ingredients in a bowl and puree.
- Prepare the Vegpresso with the plant-based drink and slice the strawberries.
- Cut the cooled sponge dough so that it fits twice into the tiramisu mold.
- Now gradually layer everything into the baking dish: First place the sponge on the base, spread with Vegpresso, arrange the strawberries on top and then spread with the cream. Repeat the process once more so that there is a layer of cream on top.
- Chill and sprinkle with cocoa powder just before serving.
Nutri-Plus wishes you bon appétit!
Created by: @healthvy_sarah