High-protein Strawberry Cheesecake
- For the base, place the V-shaped cookies in a sealable bag and crumble with a rolling pin
- . Melt the vegetable margarine and mix with the crumbled cookies. Press the cookie mixture into the base of a round springform pan.
- For the cream, whip the cream with the cream stiffener. Mix together the soy yogurt, plant-based cream cheese, lemon zest, Flave Drops and protein powder. Stir in the San Apart and then add the whipped cream and mix well again.
- Slice five strawberries and cover the cookie base with them (leaving 2 cm space around the edge). Spread the cream on top.
- For the topping, cut the remaining strawberries into small pieces and simmer over a medium heat until you have a homogeneous fruit purée.
- Spread the topping over the cream and serve the cheesecake immediately or chill until ready to serve.
Nutri-Plus wishes you bon appétit!
Created by: @healthvy_sarah
70 g pflanzliche Margarine
300 g pflanzliche Sahne
1 Päckchen Sahnesteif
200 g pflanzlicher Frischkäse
200 g Sojajoghurt Natur
Abrieb von einer ganzen Bio Zitrone
ein paar Spritzer Flave Drops Cheesecake
8 EL San Apart (Sahnesteif)
2 Scoops Pea-Rice Strawberry Cheesecake
250 g Erdbeeren