Hearty Natures breakfast muffins
- Cut the onions into rings. Heat a pan and fry the onions in olive oil until golden brown. Deglaze with balsamic vinegar and water, reduce the heat, cover and leave to caramelize for another 10 minutes
- . Fold in the spinach leaves and simmer until they fall apart.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees top/bottom heat.
- For the dough, first mix all the dry ingredients and then mix the wet ingredients in a separate container. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold the onion and spinach mixture into the batter and fill half of each muffin tin with the batter.
- Spread some vegan cheese on top of the batter and then fill the remaining batter into the tins. Garnish with chopped walnuts.
- Place in the oven for about 15-20 minutes at 200 degrees top/bottom heat. Leave to cool and enjoy.
Nutri-Plus wishes you bon appétit!
Created by: @healthvy_sarah
3 medium sized white onions
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp water
2 handfuls of spinach leaves
3 TL Backpulver
270 g Dinkelmehl
30 g Natures Protein Walnuss
1 TL Salz
1 EL Apfelessig
375 ml Pflanzendrink
80 ml Rapsöl
ein paar Walnüsse