Gyro pan with rice
- Prepare the rice according to the packet instructions.
- Soya noodles in hot salted water for approx. 15 minutes, then squeeze out the water and fry in a pan with 2 tbsp olive oil. When they are lightly browned, mix in the soya sauce and gyros seasoning. When they are crispy brown, remove from the pan and set aside.
- Cut the onion, carrots and leek into thin rings or slices and fry in 1 tbsp olive oil with a pinch of salt.
- In a shaker (or blender), mix the water, protein powder and vegetable stock and pour over the sautéed vegetables.
- Fold in the soya shreds and fry for a further minute. Finely chop the parsley, fold in and season everything with salt and pepper.
- Slice the roasted peppers into thin strips, arrange the rice and gyro pan on top and arrange the peppers on top.