Energy balls made from chickpeas
Preparation time: 45 minutes
Makes 20 energy balls
- Put the rolled oats in a blender and grind them into flour
- Wash the chickpeas very thoroughly and then add them to the blender
- Remove the pits from the dates and add them to the blender along with all the other ingredients.
- Let the blender do the rest of the work and turn the mixture into a firm dough.
- Take 1 teaspoon of dough and roll it into a ball between your hands.
- Optional: You can roll the balls in a topping of your choice after rolling. Quinoa, nuts, chia seeds, cocoa powder ... anything is possible.
Tip: The cleaner you work, the longer the balls will keep in the fridge. It's best to wear gloves when rolling.
Nutri-Plus wishes you bon appétit!
30 g pea rice protein, e.g. chocolate gingerbread
200 g chickpeas
50 g dates (medjoul)
20 g cocoa powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 pinch of salt
100 ml water