Crispy sesame teriyaki tofu
- Dry the tofu well (if necessary, wrap in kitchen paper, place between two plates and weigh down with a book, a packet of flour or another object for at least 10 minutes)
- . In the meantime, mix together the soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, garlic powder and ground ginger. Cut the tofu into slices, marinate in the sauce and leave to stand briefly.
- Crush the cornflakes well with a rolling pin and mix with the cornflour and sesame seeds. Then roll the tofu well in it.
- Finally, heat a pan with a little oil and fry the tofu for approx. 2 minutes on each side until crispy.
- Arrange the crispy tofu fillets on a plate with the basmati rice and sugar snaps and serve with the teriyaki sauce.⠀
Nutri-Plus wishes you bon appétit!
Created by: @you_carrot
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp vegan teriyaki sauce
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tsp ground ginger
30 g sugar-free cornflakes
1 tbsp cornflour
2 tbsp white sesame seeds
1 tbsp black sesame seeds