Chia protein energy balls
Preparation time: 15 minutes plus waiting time
Makes 18 energy balls
- Soak the dates in a little water for at least 15 minutes
- Place the softened dates, almonds, chia seeds and protein powder in a powerful blender
- Blend everything thoroughly until a dough forms.
- Moisten your hands a little and then remove about 1 teaspoon of dough per ball from the blender.
- Roll the dough between your hands to form small balls.
- Optionally, you can then roll the balls in a topping of your choice, e.g. coconut flakes, cocoa powder, finely chopped nuts. Store the finished balls in the fridge.
Nutri-Plus wishes you bon appétit!
60 g chopped almonds
60 g chia seeds
20 g 6K protein powder, chocolate
120 g dates