Vegans and the protein thing
For many vegans (especially athletes), it is a daily challenge to get enough protein. Depending on the type of sport and fitness level, this can be up to 1.7 g per kg of body weight. However, this is a high hurdle for people who do not eat meat, fish or dairy products.
If too little protein is consumed, performance suffers, resulting in fatigue.
Vegans should therefore favour protein from soya, nuts and pulses. However, not everyone can rely on these protein sources every day.That's why Vegan 3K Protein Powder without aspartame was specially developed by nutritionists for vegans to fill this gap and cover their daily protein requirements.
- 100% plant-based protein powder with high biological value
- cholesterol-free, high in protein, low in fat, low in carbohydrates, free from added sugar
- without aspartame, lactose-free and free from artificial colours, preservatives and GMOs
- low glycaemic index and very low fat content
- also provides all essential amino acids
- Available in 16 delicious flavours
- water-soluble - so you save even more calories - ideal protein shake for both muscle building and weight loss