Vegan, protein-rich barbecue skewers
PreparationPreparation time: 20 minutes
Makes 400 g (18 bean balls)
- Peel the onion and garlic clove and chop both very finely
- Drain the chickpeas and wash them thoroughly. Then put them in a bowl and roughly mash them with a fork.
- Then you can gradually add all the other ingredients and mix everything together thoroughly. Use your hands to do this, it's easier.
- Shape the mixture into small balls and leave them to stand for about 15 minutes so that they can soak for a while.
- Skewer them together with the vegetables of your choice and the barbecue party can begin.
Nutri-Plus wishes you bon appétit!