Vegan doughnuts with apple sauce filling
Preparation time: 90 minutes, including waiting time
Makes 12 doughnuts
- Place the spelt flour and protein powder together in a bowl and mix thoroughly
- Fill a glass with the lukewarm soya milk and add the X sugar and dry yeast. Stir well.
- Now add the liquid ingredients to the flour and protein powder mixture and knead everything into a firm dough.
- Leave the dough to rise in a warm place for about an hour and then knead it well again.
- Heat the oven to 170 °C and bake the doughnuts for around 15-20 minutes.
- During this time, you can make the filling. Simply peel and core the apples and cut them into small pieces. Put them in a pan with some water and lemon juice and simmer for 20 minutes. Add the cinnamon and blend with a hand blender until smooth.
- Once the doughnuts have cooled, you can top them as you wish. We have opted for the classic icing sugar here.
Nutri-Plus wishes you bon appétit!
80 g 3K protein powder, neutral
1 sachet of dry yeast
30 g Xucker
200 ml soya milk (lukewarm)
4 sweet apples
1 tbsp lemon juice
100 ml water
1-2 tsp cinnamon
Optional: topping icing sugar, chocolate, etc.