Summer rolls with hot sweet chili sauce
Preparation Summer rolls
- Slice the vegetables into thin strips (you can vary the types of vegetables according to taste).
- Pour boiling water over the glass noodles, leave to stand for 3 minutes and then strain and rinse with cold water.
- Pour warm water into a large bowl, dip a sheet of rice paper in for 5 seconds and then place on a large plate.
- Place the vegetables, herbs and rice noodles in the middle of the rice paper and sprinkle with sesame seeds and lime.
- Carefully fold in the shorter sides first and then roll up from one side like a wrap.
- Dip and enjoy!
7 pieces of rice paper
100 g glass noodles
Some red cabbage
1/2 bell pepper
2 spring onions
1 TSP sesame seeds
20 g Vegan Sauce Hot Sweet Chili
Fresh herbs: coriander, mint