Quinoa chocolate bites
1. first put the peanut butter, agave syrup, protein powder and water in a saucepan.
2. heat everything together slowly until a nice, homogeneous mass is formed.
3. add the Nutri-Plus 3K protein powder to the liquid mixture and stir everything together.
4. Now add the quinoa, goji berries and a pinch of salt and mix everything together carefully.
5. Pour the mixture into a baking dish lined with baking paper and leave to cool. If you want to make it quickly, simply place the tin in the fridge for 1-2 hours. You can then divide it into 9 squares.
6. Slowly heat the dark chocolate coating in a bain-marie and spread the liquid coating over the bites with a spoon or brush.
7. Sprinkle a few quinoa pops, goji berries or nuts on top of the bites and enjoy.
nutr+ wishes you bon appétit!