Pumpkin spice latte with protein
Preparation time: 45 minutes
- Start by preparing the pumpkin puree. Thoroughly wash the pumpkin, cut it into small pieces and boil the pieces in a little water for about 15-20 minutes until soft.
- Pour the cooking water into an extra container, you will need some of it in a moment.
- Place the gherkins and spices in a blender jug and blend until smooth. Add some of the cooking water if the porridge is too firm. Fill some of the spiced porridge into two glasses.
- Warm up the soya milk - do not boil! Add the vanilla protein powder and mix well. Ideally with a blender.
- Pour the vanilla shake on top of the coffee and now add an espresso to each cup.
- Now add some cinnamon on top and enjoy.
nutri+ wishes you bon appétit!