Preparation time: 15 minutes (cooking time: 12 minutes)
- Mix the flour, protein powder, baking powder and salt in a bowl
- Add the water and oil and knead into a dough. It should not be too moist, but not too dry either. The protein powder means the dough will not be as smooth as conventional pizza dough.
- Divide the dough into 2 portions and roll each one out on a floured work surface to the size of a pan. Without adding any fat, bake the dough on both sides for approx. 6 minutes over a medium heat in a pan with the lid closed. When it is golden brown on the bottom side, turn it over.
- In the meantime, crumble the pumpernickel and fry in olive oil until crispy. Add the soy sauce and Worcester sauce and stir in.
- After turning the batter for the first time, brush the surface with ketchup. Spread the oregano, pumpernickel mixture and the grated relish on top and finish baking with the lid closed. The pizza is ready when the grated cheese has melted nicely and the edges of the dough are well browned. Serve with chopped basil
Nutri-Plus wishes you bon appétit!
Created by: hier_kocht_alex