Pegan-friendly ice cream sandwiches
- Place the almond kernels, pitted dates, chocolate protein powder and coconut oil in a blender.
- Mix the ingredients until you have a smooth dough that is easy to knead.
- Spread the dough about 0.5 cm thick on a baking tray lined with baking paper and place in the freezer for at least 2 hours. Note that you will need to cut the dough later.
- Cut 12 rectangles of approximately the same size from the frozen dough.
- Now put the frozen bananas and spinach together with the protein powder in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Now you can combine the two ingredients. Stack one almond rectangle at a time, top with 2 tablespoons of ice cream and then another almond rectangle.
- Place the ice cream sandwiches in the freezer for another 10 minutes before serving.
Nutri-Plus wishes you bon appétit!
80 g dates
30 g 6K protein powder, chocolate
10 g coconut oil
3 bananas, frozen
50 g fresh spinach leaves
20 g 6K protein powder, vanilla