Nutty protein power bars
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Makes 10 bars
- Remove the seeds from the dates .
- Put all the ingredients together in a powerful blender .
- Mix all the ingredients together into a paste.
- Line a baking tin with baking paper and press the dough firmly into the tin.
- Preheat the oven to 175°C and bake the dough for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the tin from the oven and let it cool down.
- Divide the dough into 10 bars and savour them.
The bars keep for about 4-6 days when stored in a dry and cool place.
nutri+ wishes you bon appétit!