Healthy fruit bread for snacking
Preparation time: 90 minutes, including baking time
Yields a fruit loaf of 1400 g
- Cut the dried fruit into small pieces and place in a large bowl with the apple juice.
- Shred the ginger, peel the lemon zest and add both to the bowl.
- Leave everything to stand and infuse for at least 30 minutes.
- Roughly chop the nuts and mix them with the spices, protein powder and baking powder.
- Add the mixture to the dried fruit and apple juice and stir everything together.
- Now add the spelt flour. Little by little. Stir in the flour slowly so that no lumps form.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a baking tin with baking paper.
- Pour the mixture into the baking tin and bake the bread for 50-60 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool slightly. Eat it lukewarm at best! If the bread gets too dark during baking, cover it with some aluminium foil.
nutri+ wishes you bon appétit!
|Lemon peel, grated
|Apple juice, naturally cloudy
|Nature's Protein, vanilla