Delicious protein cinnamon stars
Preparation time: 45 minutes, plus cooling time
The quantity is enough for approx. 60 stars.
- Stir the chia seeds into the water and leave to soak for a while.
- Put all the other ingredients, except for the xylitol and lemon juice, into a bowl and mix them together thoroughly.
- Now you can add the water with the chia seeds and knead everything together.
- Roll the dough into a ball and wrap it in cling film. Place it in the fridge for about an hour.
- Roll out the dough to a thickness of approx. one centimetre and cut out small stars.
- Repeat until there is no more dough left.
- Preheat the oven to 170 °C and bake the stars for around 8-10 minutes.
- Take your stars out of the oven and leave them to cool.
- Then stir in the icing made from finely ground xylitol and lemon juice and decorate your cinnamon stars.
Nutri-Plus wishes you bon appétit!
200 g hazelnuts, ground
60 g coconut blossom sugar
60 g 3K protein powder, neutral
3 tsp cinnamon
5 g orange peel, grated
15 g chia seeds
120 ml water
1 pinch of salt
100 g xylitol