Crispy courgette and carrot pancakes
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Makes about 12 buffers (2 portions)
- First peel the carrots and onion, wash the courgette thoroughly and shred everything in a food processor .
- Then add the rolled oats, protein powder and chia seeds and mix everything together thoroughly.
- Now add the spices. You can of course choose what you like best.
- Place some oil spray in a pan and then add one tablespoon of batter per fritter to the pan.
- Let the pancakes turn golden brown on both sides and drain on kitchen paper.
nutri+ wishes you bon appétit!