Creamy cauliflower and coconut soup
Preparation time: 50 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C!
- Wash the cauliflower and cut it into its florets .
- Clean the garlic and place it on a baking tray together with the cauliflower.
- Drizzle the cauliflower with a tablespoon of olive oil and roast with the garlic for about 25-30 minutes. Turn in between!
- In the meantime, peel the carrots and onion and cut both into small pieces together with the celery stalks.
- Place a tablespoon of oil in a pan and briefly sauté the onion, carrots and celery.
- Remove the roasted cauliflower and garlic from the oven and add both to the pan. Drain everything together with the vegetable stock and leave the soup to simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add the yeast flakes and blend everything together with a hand blender to a creamy soup.
- Mix the 300ml of water with the coconut-flavoured protein powder and add it slowly, stirring constantly.
- Season to taste with the spices and the soup is ready!
Topping: Toast 20 g sesame seeds and chop the parsley.
nutri+ wishes you bon appétit!
|Nature's Protein, coconut
|salt, pepper, nutmeg