Chocolate chia pudding with warm pear
Preparation time: 10 minutes plus cooling time
This recipe is best prepared the evening before so that the chia pudding can soak in peace.
- Pour the plant-based drink into a blender jug and add the Shape & Shake protein powder.
- Mix both together vigorously until there are no more lumps.
- Now add the chia seeds and stir them in so that they can swell up. Stir occasionally during the first hour so that everything is well distributed and the shake can be absorbed by the chia seeds everywhere.
- Leave the chia pudding in the fridge overnight. Cut the pear into small pieces and heat some coconut oil in a small pan.
- Add the pear pieces to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the vanilla and cinnamon and the pears can be added to the chia pudding.
nutri+ wishes you bon appétit!