Banana chocolate waffles
- Fill all the dry ingredients together in a tall blender jug.
- Peel the banana and add it to the ingredients in small pieces.
- Now add the almond paste and mix everything briefly with a magic wand until a smooth batter is formed.
- Heat the waffle iron and pour 2-3 tablespoons of batter into each waffle.
- Bake briefly and then enjoy with a topping of your choice.
Depending on the waffle iron, we recommend greasing it briefly. You know your waffle iron, try out what works better for you.